We, Pharmazeutische Fabrik Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH, Berliner Ring 32, D-64625 Bensheim, Germany (hereinafter “company”), are serious about protecting your personal data and therefore observe the provisions of the relevant data protection legislation. Our company only collects personal data to the necessary technical extent, e.g. to fulfil the contract. Under no circumstances is the collected data used outside our company, sold or otherwise shared with third parties, unless essential for the execution of the contract.
Our company automatically collects information that your browser transmits to us and stores it in log files on our server. This information comprises:
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request.
Employees of our company cannot associate this data with specific people. The data is not combined with data from other sources. Furthermore, the data is deleted immediately after a statistical analysis. By registering or logging in to the online shop and specialists’ area, you provide your consent for Pharmazeutische Fabrik Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH to collect the specified personal data and to process and use it for the purpose of fulfilling the order, for market research or (if requested) for sending you information or providing you with a specific service.
Right to cancel:
You can contact us at email@example.com to request what information about you is being held by Pharmazeutische Fabrik Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH and to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted at any time. Should you subsequently object to your data being stored, processed or used, you may revoke your consent without reasons by contacting the company at the email address above.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others. There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics. However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.